1st June 2020 (Monday – Thurs)
3rd August 2020 (Monday – Thurs)
5th October 2020 (Mon – Thurs)
7th December 2020 (Mon – Thurs)
Location = ERGO Business Centre, Bridgehead Business Park, Boothferry Rd, Hessle HU13 0GD, East Yorkshire, England.
The four day Company Security Officer (CSO) course is developed to ensure personnel can carry out there role effectively including:
- The learner knows the requirements for ships security and the roles and responsibilities of organisations and individuals involved in it.
- The learner is able to assess risk, threat and vulnerability to the ship, its personnel, cargo and operations.
- The learner knows the capabilities and limitations of security methods, equipment and systems.
- The learner is able to draw up a Ships Security Plan and related regulatory requirements and can ensure implementation.
- The learner knows how to measure the effectiveness of current security arrangements, procedures and equipment.
- The learner knows how to promote security awareness and vigilance on board ship.