- The learner knows the requirements for ships security and the roles and responsibilities of organisations and individuals involved in it.
- The learner is able to assess risk, threat and vulnerability to the ship, its personnel, cargo and operations.
- The learner knows the capabilities and limitations of security methods, equipment and systems.
- The learner is able to draw up a Ships Security Plan and related regulatory requirements and can ensure implementation.
- The learner knows how to measure the effectiveness of current security arrangements, procedures and equipment.
- The learner knows how to promote security awareness and vigilance on board ship.
Please contact C Force Marine with any questions or further information you may need or for larger bookings.
You'll receive confirmation of your booking within 24 hours of signing up for the course through email.
If you do not receive the email, please check your spam box as sometimes confirmation emails end up there or contact us to verify if required.